Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Recording

Hello, I recently had a meeting over Zoom and asked and got permission from the other person to do a video recording of our session, which I did (or thought I did). I had Zoom setup so the recording would be sent to my local desktop. After the sessio...

BillC3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reorder Polls

I have a meeting and am creating 15 different polls. I have started to create these polls and now realize they are not in the correct order needed for the actual meeting. You used to be able to reorder/move the polls prior to the meeting. This functi...

DBCA by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

QR Code for Poll Response -- Add shortened URL?

Our institution is very excited about the new option for QR codes for poll/survey questions, allowing folks to respond individually even when in the room with several others. However, we would like an option for a shortened URL or something that coul...

Difuminado en el video

HolaCuando actualicé mi licencia de Zoom a la última versión disponible, la configuración del vídeo cambió. Actualmente se difumina el fondo cuando NO estoy marcando la opción de difuminado, si marco la opción de Difuminar el fondo éste se difumina m...

Connecting to zoom with MacOS private relay enabled

Spent a frustrating few hours trying to get the zoom workplace client able to get a network connection - and missed my music lesson as a result  After reinstalling the zoom client and trying various network tweaks I stumbled upon the solution which ...

Stop lowering my hand!

Recently a change was made to auto-lower raised hands when people stop talking. This is not working and we use the RAISED HAND for stand-ups and stand-downs to show who hasn't gone yet. Now, the system keeps lowering hands because someone may comment...

Recording of shared screen doesn't include self-video

I want to use Zoom to record a video sales letter and I want Zoom to share a presentation, like a power point, and then I need to toggle to a web page. This isn't a problem. What is a problem is once I record everything on Zoom and I watch the record...

TFV by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes