Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

screen sharing movies

I was trying to watch a movie with someone and certain videos share with video visible, but not the one I was trying to watch which I purchased on Hulu and YouTube (waste of money because it didn't work). I tried changing the movie resolution, optimi...

Recurring meet anytime

I've been using recurring meetings- meet anytime for 1:1 meetings that occur randomly through the week. Today I tried to schedule a new one, but the function for "meet anytime" is gone. Support article says it should be listed under the "recurrence" ...

Lblake86 by Newcomer
  • 51 replies
  • 10 likes

Zoom User

Hi All, We have 4 diff zoom id's with diff email & password & one of the Zoom id which we have recharged has 2 users where 1 user is not assigned. Now one of the zoom id's is expiring in couple of days. Now my question is can I use 1 user which is no...

JCILM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom recording ''format not supported''

I've been regularly opening zoom recordings sent to me over the last year by my teacher. But in the few days, the link fails to open, leading a message that says that 'The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or beca...

Microphone volume

Hi, my microphone volume is suddenly too low. I have a desktop mac. It's hard for people to hear me. In audio settings the microphone volume is on max. However, when I test my microphone in audio settings my voice volume is much too faint. The microp...