Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cursor

Hello,I use Zoom for software presentations, so I need to be sure that users can clearly see my cursor. How can I make it appear larger on the shared screen?Many thanks,

Zoom vs Zoom Workplace

Good morning all. Question - the Zoom account interface for users once allowed you to change a user from a "Licensed" user to a "Basic" and vice versa. The interface has since changed and now has a drop down that lists "Zoom Workplace Business" and "...

mholman by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aggiornamento

Ogni volta che voglio avviare una riunione mi compare un messaggio che dice che devo aggiornare Zoom alla versione più recente e per farlo devo contattare il mio IT support team. Per questo motivo non riesco mai ad organizzare io stesso una riunione ...