Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Call Queue Opt Out Code Dialog Box Not Appearing

Hello, We have users part of the same set of call queues that are not presented with the Opt Out Code dialog box. The users are simply able to toggle out (of all queues, not talking about specific queues, only all) without selecting an opt out reason...

kmateze by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Failed warm transfers - Zoom PowerPak

One of my users is having numerous failed warm transfers. No real data in the phone logs. Simply says call connected. Our front desk gets a call, does a warm transfer via the Zoom app. Gets a "transfer failed" and the person is still in their call qu...

Resolved! What can Admins See on Reports?

As an admin, can I read chat messages sent through the zoom from employee to employee? Our employees each have their own phone extension and use it to call customers. I'm not referring to this for during zoom meetings but more as instant messaging wi...

Charge and Rate in CallLog Endpoint

There is no consistent pattern how calls are charged/rated in the CallLog endpoint. There are charge and rates reported for some No Answer, zero duration calls and no charge/rate for other No Answer, zero duration calls. Why are some calls priced, an...

kalel by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ZDM Phone Appliance Issues (Polycom CCX)

Let me start out saying that we are a new customer of Zoom from Cisco. The Zoom appliance rocks but we have some crazy issues with lag and settings that we never had with Cisco WebEx Calling. We have been told to update Polycom firmware, we were told...

Resolved! Shared Line members who can ignore rings

Is it possible to have a subset of members on a Shared Line that can receive SMS but automatically ignore/decline/DND phone rings to that specific Shared Line? Essentially we want all members of the group to receive SMS texts but only some who will h...

mpayne by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes