Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Special rate numbers

Hi all, We sometimes need to reach numbers in the 'special' ranges, because in some countries there are companies who use those numbers.For example, in France there is a prefix which starts with +33890, which is marked as a special rate number.I know...

Company Wide Holiday Hours

Is there any way in Zoom to make all sites follow the same Holiday hours as the main site? I have tried looking through the settings to see if this can be forced but all I can find is the ability to manually set holiday hours for a specific site. Our...

TomV by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Voom call forwarding- caller ID

When someone calls my Zoom number and the call is forwarded to my cell, the caller ID on my cell shows up as MY Zoom number NOT the person actually calling. This makes call backs impossible because I have no idea who called. ANyone know how to get th...

mickey2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes