Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Transferring Calls

When someone transfers a call, the caller ID come up as the person who transferred the call. Is there away to make the caller ID come up as the person who made the call??

iPhones not ringing

I saw another thread on this and the solution is not quite what we need. We have weekend queues that only have one person in them each weekend. Sometimes they are in areas with Internet service that is not optimal. But still at least 4G service. We t...

Zoom Phones AUD/NZ

Yesterday our phones worked perfectly, today we have incoming calls but when we answer the line goes dead, same happens when we call out. So frustrating and upsetting for our clients, it really isn't good enough.All we did was download the 'new' desk...

LM3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call flow Issue with Call Queue

Trying to get this call flow to work (see image attached) but if no agent is in the call queue (eg; out to lunch)It gives the following voice greeting "the person you are trying to reach is unavailable, good bye" Then hangs up instead of going to the...

ltnz by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Blocking Incoming Anonymous calls?

We use the Zoom phone system where I work. One of the lines I access is (I believe) just a voicemail. We receive quite a bit of anonymous calls, and I'm wondering if there's a way to block these callers from getting through. I've worked with phone sy...

JasonB by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes