Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to fix contact that was not my contacts

I was helping a friend that was not able to import her contacts. So I used my phone to help her and I enterered her cellphone number to enable to sync her contacts but instead it added my contacts, now when she tried to sync her contacts it says it a...

Voom call forwarding- caller ID

When someone calls my Zoom number and the call is forwarded to my cell, the caller ID on my cell shows up as MY Zoom number NOT the person actually calling. This makes call backs impossible because I have no idea who called. ANyone know how to get th...

mickey2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone not connecting on desktop client

We've been having intermittent connectivity issues with Zoom Phone on the Windows Desktop client. A popup on the Phone tab says 'Not Connected, Attempt to Reconnect'. Chat and meetings work fine but no phone. Usually a log out, then back into the Zoo...

Ruit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Group Call Pickup in Call Queues

Okay, I've tried for days to get this working and I've run out of ideas. I could use some help from more Zoom-savvy folks.Essentially, our business has a shared office with managers that rotate through it on shifts (AM, PM, or all-day). We currently ...

OBowman by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes