Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error: Unable to connect to server (code: 1201503)

Hi! I was on a call when I lost the person I was talking to and the error Unable to connect to server (code: 1201503) showed. I have updated my Zoom, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my laptop and it still shows the same error. Please help me!

ankhgal by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating an "Admin lite" role

I want to create an "Admin lite" role for our receptionist that will allow them to export everyone's DID and Extension for a printable phone list. This should be View only. They will also be the one responsible for entering company holiday hours and ...

Sharing screen with an IPad with the camera opening

Hi everyone! II use the iPad 9th generation to teach online. But now, when I share my screen my camera turns off. I don’t know what to do, instead of just share the screen it’s seems that the app is recording just like google meet. I was using Zoom b...

Audio Delay

Good afternoon,We recently switched to Zoom Phones and some of my users aren't happy with the quality of it. Some of my users have been reporting that there is an audio delay when picking up calls from their mobile devices via regular wi-fi and mobil...

Resolved! Duration of Video Calls

Our company bills our clients for time worked on their accounts. For this reason, we need to track the duration of our calls. In our Mac Zoom Desktop App, it's easy to see the length of my voice calls if I go to the phone tab and look at my history. ...

LWEly by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes