Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Group Paging / PTT on Polycom

Hello all! I am looking to add paging to the Zoom Phone System. I have polycom VVX410's deployed and running on the zoom platform. If possible, I would like to use each endpoint as the speaker for the paging, versus installing speakers. I have read t...

I can't receive Zoom verification on my laptop

New setup and I'm adding my Zoom phone number to my personal info. Popup to verify number comes up and I click continue. Where will I see the verification number?I was able to set up my cell phone with a SMS verification number but how do you get SMS...

EdGol by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Parked Calls on Zoom App Visable to all

It would be nice if the Zoom App was able to see "parked calls" and also give the user ability to pick up the parked call. Whether you are working at home or in the office.For example, if someone received a call in the office and parked it on Park 1 ...

SMS Changes - Canada

Hello, I received an email from Zoom speaking about Brand and Campaigns for Canadian SMS. I have been using Zoom as a secondary business number on my cell phone. I want new customers to be able to text me. Will I still be able to do this with my busi...

Zoom Audio Calls

Hello - For some reason many of my regular Zoom phone calls cut out at random times, however, all of my Zoom video calls are perfect. Some of my Zoom video calls last for several hour and there is never an interruption. Does anyone else ever experien...