Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding Contacts to Phone

I am just starting with the phone system. It seems to add a contact, I must download my contacts from Microsoft 365 or Google. I have tried both and get a failure message. That is understandable for Microsoft 365 which is a company account with stric...

DLA by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Grabaciones automáticas en Zoom Phone

Al momento de activar las grabaciones automáticas para Zoom Phone, no genera los archivos, y al grabar manualmente si me los genera, alguien sabrá como arreglar este problema?Al levantar ticket solo me traen con plazos y preguntando las mismas cosas.

Resolved! Zoom phone plan details.

Hi Team, In phone system management, under plan details we have two option, one is package and another is phone number. Can you please explain me difference between both plan details. ?What if i don't have available phone numbers in plan ?

Approximate taxes

I understand each state will have different taxes on Zoom phone. Does anyone know the approximate taxes for Zoom Phone for a $15/month/user plan? Thanks!

Loud Static/White Noise during group call pickup

My team uses the Polycom CCX700 series phones with the group call pickup feature in order to pick up each other's calls. What we are finding is that these phones will intermittently give out a momentary burst of white noise/static (while the alert to...

Yealink VP59 Zoom Phone Appliance Issues

Hi! We recently converted to Zoom Phone. We acquired two Yealink VP59 Zoom Phone Appliance hardphones through Zoom's HaaS. We have discovered the following issues about the resident Zoom app on these devices: The physical # hard key does not send the...

FORE-Craig by Community Champion | Customer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Phone Site Management

Hello Zoom Community, Currently we have multiple sites configured in Zoom Phone. Lets say I need to delete a site, what happens to the logs associated with the site that has been deleted. For example, will voicemails, call recordings, be deleted when...

Resolved! Auto Call back feauture

Hi all,Is there any option for a call back?If I want to call a user who is busy right now, is there any way for me to be notified when the user will be available? Or to call him back? any response will be very appreciatedthanksAlex

Alex_z by Zoom Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes