Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to stop recording calls to internal extensions.

Hi, I have users that are members to Call Queue and enable automatic call recording in Call Queue Level Pollicy.In the user Policy the call recording is disabled. I need all the outbound calls from the Call queue to be recorded (it is already done) b...

Alex_z by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Always on top option for Zoom VOIP

Hello! Is there an option for "Always on top" for the Zoom VOIP? I know there is one for when you are in a meeting/video call, but I have not been able to find any information about that feature being available for the phone. -Arianna

Jabra use button to hang up call

Hi very strange support from Zoom phone ... following this documentation we can use the jabra headset button to answser a call or mute but it will not support to hangup "You can't use buttons on these devices to end a meeting or hang up a Zoom Phone ...

comgui by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Externes Mikrofon auswählen mit Smartphone

Ich habe ein externes Mikrofon. Am Pc ist in den Einstellungen bei Zoom die Auswahl möglich. Es funktioniert einwandfrei. ist es möglich mit dem Smartphone das externe mikro zu nutzen, wo kann ich das externe Mikro wählen ? vielen Dank

Jw303 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call queue outbound calls are not recorded

When a member of a call queue makes an outbound call is not automatically recorded even though it is enabled in call queue Policy Setiings.Basically, we need all calls towards external numbers to be recorded, but when the user makes internal calls no...

Alex_z by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

who is paying for click to dial ?

I'm exploring the click to dial feature (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360027633731). Wondering how the pricing works.I want to embed the phone number link into my website, am I going to pay for every calls initiated from the website? And...

Audio In & Out

Good afternoon, my name is Diva Vanessa I have had Zoom for a few years now and we do our Church Services on it but in January starting on the 16 the audio keeps going in and out so bad not sure why we do use our cell phones. please help in any way. ...