Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom on Linux hangs at startup

Launching zoom from the command line with `/usr/bin/zoom`, nothing at all happens. - Debian 12- Pipewire (not sure if relevant)- Zoom Version 5.15.5 (5603) / 5.9.6(2225) Messages below end up in the logs. After this, no more messages are emitted, the...

zevv by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! signup registration mail; not being sent

I am trying to create a paid account for my company with the email adress with a company email adress, however de email with the registration link does not arrive. I have checked the spam folders and sent emails to the adress manualy to confirm it wo...

smeetsh by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room Meeting Settings without using breakout room

We have several Zoom Rooms set up in our company (across different regions and time zones) and I want to set the camera to off and the microphone muted at the start of each meeting for each Zoom Room as a global setting without the need to use a brea...

Peelo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duration meeting

I am planning a meeting for 40 minutes. But the drop down list only allows me to choose either 30 or 45 minutes. Can someone advise? How to solve this?

ros3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cannot access recordings

When I'm going to Cloud Recordings I don't see any recordings. Should I pay for subscription to access my recordings or they are descroyed when account becomes free?