Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat with onscreen keyboard

I have a problem: I can only write with the onscreen keybord of windows 10. Since the last zoom update it always interrupts the word prediction and I have to write letter after letter. Can anyone fix this?

MacBook Air performance tanks when Zoom is open

I have a MacBook Air that's a few years old. 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 16 GB memory. Works fine when Zoom isn't open. When I'm in a Meeting, performance degrades significantly in my browser (Chrome), particularly when I open a Google Doc. The ...

VAKen by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom not recognizing me

how do I get zoom to recognize that its not my daughter signing into zoom and recognize we are two different people with different emails and passwords because it keeps saying that my email is invalid. I am about to start classes and need to be able ...

shless by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

newest update severely reduced speed

I'm not sure what section this should be in. I'm on Windows 7 and was forced by zoom to update to the newest version.Now it takes over 3 min to start up and another 3 to join any meetings. It used to be instant.Because of this severe delay, I thought...

recording

My meetings are not recording. I've gone into settings and click on record to the cloud and made it live. I'm using personal rooms and all the meetings are posted that it is being recorded. I get an email when people have clicked in but no email when...

Passcode consisting from numbers only

It would be nice if Zoom generated a code consisting from mixed characters, both numbers and digits for PMI . I had a user who had a purely numeric passcode starting with 0. While the user passcode got copied into a Google table, Google automatically...

infatum by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

History

Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get your zoom meetings history for a certain month?

AI Notetaker by Fathom

Trying to find info on how to get the App and a free one-year subscription for "AI Notetaker by Fathom makes it easy to recall and share important moments from your meetings. As one of the Zoom curated Essential Apps, it's free for one year with your...

CFNF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes