Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recovering recordings

I have made recordings of two meetings. When the meetings ended, I received a message from Zoom that they were being transposed to mp4 audio files. I can't find these recordings in My Recordings in my account. How do I find them?

disabled accounts

Is it forbidden to share zoom password to many people? We are a church. We have several zoom accounts.We share the zoom email addresses and zoom passwords to our presbyters and activists only.Some of our zoom accounts are disabled without prior warni...

Participant unable to record

I allow my clients to record meetings, I do this by clicking participant icon at the bottom of the screen and then clicking 'allow participant to record'.Some of my clients can record and can't. The ones that can't are getting a message saying ' plea...

J_lucy by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Breakout rooms not available in new meetings

Hi,Since a couple of weeks my Option for Breakout Rooms disappeared when I schedule a new meeting or open a direct meeting.Interestingly, my personal meeting room or older recurrent meetings still have the Breakout Sessions.Any idea what the reason m...

Concurrent Meetings (Pro/basic user)

Hello, I am registered as a basic user in my company's Pro account. I tried setting up 2 meetings at the same time but seems like it does not work. Is it because I am a basic user or because the Pro account does not support that?

NikiMat by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! On iPad - Why the camera turn off when I browse?

Hi!I am using iPad - when I am on a meeting (my camera on) and I want to switch to another app, the camera automatically turn off. Can I change the settings so the camera won’t turn off when I switch the app?

TamarR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Able to Enable/Find Virtual Background Blur etc Area!

Hello All,I have the latest version of Zoom installed on my older IMac with operating system High Sierra 10.13.6. I am trying to blur my background. I only attend meetings; do not initiate them. When I click on my profile picture, I do not see any si...

jrws33 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes