Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Storage

I have received a message that my cloud recording storage is getting very full. That being said if I download them to my phone, can I safely delete them on Zoom? I just want to save some of them.

fllacey by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

I can't find previous cloud recordings.I am subscribed to extra cloud storage space but can't find previous cloud recordings

trion by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Record to YouTube Channel

Hello,Please can someone advise me. Is it possible to record direct to my You Tube channel or do I have to record and then upload to the channel. It would simplify things no end if I could record to my YOU Tube channel at the same time as my church s...

RevdLin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

large zoom meetings

if we buy the package for a meeting of 1000, is there anything different we need to know. I mean, does the meeting work the same, just with a lot more people on the line?

kerry4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

large meetings

Hey guys  I just purchased an add on to my account for large meetings for one month. Does that mean that all my meeting links now support that? or do I have to create a new special large meeting link?

Sahba by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Large meeting with Breakout Rooms

Hello, I am hosting a large meeting with 300+ attendees (2 day virtual conference), and there will be breakout room sessions (4-5 breakouts per session). I would like to have the breakout rooms recorded, so I have some volunteers joining to record ea...

Manual Captions Updated Zoom app, strange!

In ZOOM, before, when I wanted to manually caption, I would assign myself, and I could caption the meeting for ---I could identify who was speaking with typing identifiers. Now, it shows that I'm the only person talking, and it is like one run-on sen...

Mark15 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom Meetings for Large Groups

Our organization will be hosting a 2-day virtual conference over Zoom. We want to use the Zoom Meeting instead of the Zoom Webinar so people show up on screen and feel more engaged. We will have 200 or so participants. I looked into getting the Large...

Black Screen

How do I fix a black screen?? I could not share my documents or course materials today in class because of a black screen. I did not have this problem last week. Very frustrating trying to get help to get rid of this black screen.