Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording issue - it disappears!

Hi thereI often schedule Zoom calls for other people where I use a random meeting link and passcode link generated by my Zoom account (extension in Google cal), then I go into the app and make the person attending the meeting an alternative host. I d...

Microphone Not Working

My microphone has suddenly stopped working. Getting message "Failed to detect your microphone" "There seems to be an issue with your microphone." It worked fine last week - have NOT done anything to change things since then. Can anyone help? I have a...

Resolved! meeting

How can I prevent it from being possible to schedule meetings if there is already a meeting at that time?

focusbi by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible to disable noise reduction

The microphone is constantly in use. I understand that it is included for noise cancellation. In the settings, I turn off the noise reduction, but it has no effect.Because the noise reduction is always on, the music that is in the video that is being...

andriiK by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Extending the meeting start

When we hold a meeting, I am the Host who schedules and starts the meeting. But, after starting the meeting, I need to move my physical location to a meeting room a mile or two's drive away. Right now, Zoom will time out if I don't get to my meeting ...

COatJSL by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

error code

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled zoom on my macbook. Now when I try to open "clips" I get error code 17000, "Your zoom account does not match your web account". This effectively means that I am not able to access any features from my pro accoun...

SarahCM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat background

Somehow the chat background went to dark mode. Does anyone know how to change it back to a light background? I’m using zoom for iOS… version 5.16.2(10617)

Tizme by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes