Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Edit my Display Name

Hi Zoom Community,How do I edit my display name that shows when I enter a meeting? It's currently misspelled.Thank you in advance for your help!Kind regards,AH2020

AH2020 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera

My camera will not work with my Zoom anymore any ideas on how to get Zoom to recognize my camera?

Local Recording Missing/Issue

Hi. I feel like I pretty much know the answer to this and my recording is gone but would like some confirmation. I started recording a meeting, on a work zoom account (I think it is a pro account) and as it was ending I hit pause and then accidentall...

echo during meeting with my laptop

I'm having feedback echo on my laptop ( using windows ) Dell laptop , while in zoom meeting.I have turned off other devices' sound and don't have them joining in the meeting. wondering if there is a setting I have missed? I have updated my windows.lo...

Zoom Crashes with Galaxy Buds2 Pro on ThinkPad X1

I recently bought some Galaxy Buds2 Pro. They worked fine with my ThinkPad T480. I just upgraded to a ThinkPad X1. If I join Zoom on computer speakers/mic, everything works fine. If I join using my old Bose over ear headphones, everything works fine....

ncjean by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webhook - Revalidation URL

Hey!I need help finding the documentation for the event we receive for the webhook revalidation. Is it the same that we have for the validation? Is the event name the same?I did find the documentation for the validation: https://developers.zoom.us/do...

Font Size

I am requesting more font size options. Size jumps from 24 to 36. There could be 28 and 32 in between. Thanks.

KalamNJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes