Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom tells me to "pair with a controller" but I'm no using Rooms

This is very strange. When I try to join a meeting, Zoom enters full-screen mode and tells me to "pair with a controller". But I'm just on my desktop (Mac) at home, and I don't have Rooms at all (not that I know of). I can join from the browser, but ...

gidiav by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Caption from a Previous Meeting

I have a friend that saves meeting CC to take minutes. But when he goes to the save file on his computer it is CC from a previous meeting! This has happened multiple times. Other participants have the correct CC which they can send to him to do minut...

Sondage

Comment conserver un sondage pour le réutiliser lors d'une autre réunion?

FS43 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing password without signing in to Google

My premium or Pro Zoom account login is only my Google sign in. I have now way of accessing my Zoom Account (which remains paid) and if I try to change the password it directs me to use Google Account login.

Resolved! How can I turn off calendar integration?

Can anyone tell me how to turn off calendar integration?our ZoomRoom works but each tome it starts up on our iPad which controls the Windows computer zoom program, it says, This room needs to be connected to a calendar.”I don’t believe we need calend...

HD video quality

Hello! Can anyone advise if, in order to create a HD video recording with a business account, all people on the call need to set their video quality settings to HD, and not just the host? I am keen for everyone to appear in HD and not just myself. If...

KRowles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Self-joining Breakout Rooms

The steps to self-join a breakout room are simple enough: click Breakout Rooms and them click Join beside the desired room. The problem comes when 50 participants are selecting from a list of 10 rooms (for example). Each room auto-expands to show who...

Dorci by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Background Image

I set a background image, but when someone sent me a meeting link and I joined the meeting, it was gone. Was I supposed to do something before clicking on the meeting link? Sorry, but I'm not good with technology and this is all new to me.

JudyCl by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes