Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

looking for recording transcript

Hi! I need the transcript for a recorded session. I have a paid business zoom account and I recorded it to the cloud. It says I have a video of the recording and the audio only. There is no mention of the transcript. And I really need it. So you know...

Screen share & host

I have a personal Zoom account, that I had somehow connected to my work email address through Outlook to send invites through Zoom but using Outlook. I was trying to figure out a way to send the Zoom invites through both my personal email address for...

Reminder Triggers

Hi All! Was wondering if users who registered last minute before the zoom call they'll get all the zoom reminders I have configurated. Let's say I have set a zoom call on December 20, 2023. I added 3 email reminders for it.- 3 days before the call- 1...

ptk5899 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone camera not working

When I go to video settings it shows that my iphone camera is connected and working but when I leave settings, it does not work. I have it selected but the camera icon has the red line through it.I am using a Mac Mini with Sonoma 14.2

bmark by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to brand invitations?

I was tasked to design the branding for our companies' Zoom invites. Looking through the Zoom resources, I could not locate any information that would help. I have included a screenshot of what I want to accomplish. May someone lead me to the documen...

Zoom_Branding.png

Zoom App Shutting down in middle of Video Call

I installed the Zoom App on my new HP Spectre 14-ef2013dx. The zoom app keeps shutting down during the video calls. Is this a compatibility issue? Is there something I have to do to make my new computer accept the Zoom app? Effectively, I cannot use ...

CVE2023-5363, 2023-4807, 2023-3817

Hi Quick question and hoping that someone on Zooms technical team can answer this, is anything being done to fix the vulnerabilities in CVE 2023-5363/2023-4807/2023-3817?The desktop client recently went from OpenSSL 1.1.1 to OpenSSL 3.1.1 and since t...

Links sent by email will be invalid

Hello, I often have the problem, that links I sent days before the meeting are invalid, when my students click on them (it appears Error 403 on the screen).I checked the link. It is exactly the same as in my meeting planner.And if I copy the link aga...

Diana81 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes