Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Join Button does not open the meeting

Hi If I click on the "Join" Button, Zoom does not open the meeting. It opens Zoom, but not the meeting.I'm logged in and Zoom is updated on the latest version. On my Notebook everything is working fine, but on my other computer (same settings etc.) i...

Concurrent Meetings - not hosting either

Hello, I know that there have been several posts regarding concurrent meetings with a Licenced Enterprise account, however - I have a case where I'd like to be able to schedule two meetings that run at the same time, for two different audiences. I wi...

Subsription

What would be the best and cheapest plan if I want to conduct a meet of 600 people for one day

unable to access to past meeting write ups

For my one-to-one classes, student and I write exercices and vocab on the Zoom 'discussion tab' which I print or register at the end of the class. Once, i quit then Zoom, all student and I were writing up during the class is lost.With my professional...

Not receiving email from Zoom

Our own hosted Sendmail server gives the following problem :- Dec 23 13:50:34 mx01 sendmail[10474]: 1BN8KXZN010474: o4.sg.zoom.us [149.72.198.96] did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTADec 23 14:07:59 mx01 sendmail[11058]: 1BN8bx3k...

Zoom Yoga Class

If I am offering a yoga class same time Monday-Friday how do I set up the meeting for a 3rd party to send the link to the students? Do I set up each day separately or reoccurring? Thank you!

"Please ask host to record" but I'm the host.

I occasionally host Zoom interviews that I record. On the last two, both during this December, although I was the host and I sent the meeting invitation, when I hit record I got "Please ask the host for permission to record." The interviewee gets the...