Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Refund

Where do I send to get a refund? I do not want a plan that was charged for. Marco

Marco73 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free account password issues

I have a free account.I send the link to othersThey cannot join the meeting, because the password does not work. I want to disable the password (enable waiting room) but the option to do so is grayed out in my settings. It states i must be an 'admin'...

ZOOM app for smart tvs?

Is there a stand-alone Zoom app version that can be downloaded directly to a smart tv with wireless access? I've searched, and can't find a definitive answer. THANKS !

Resolved! Invoicing

Good afternoon! I work in the education system. I can't pay with bank cards as before. Please could you issue an invoice, an invoice and a contract to pay for zoom conference services for 1 year. If possible, provide scanned document data in color wi...

Unable to convert 2nd file due to low disk space

I was in the middle of a recording when I got the prompt that I have low disk space. When I ended the meeting it said that there were 2 files that needs to be converted. After converting the first one, I can no longer find the second half. Is it real...

MTE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitches

Since I updated to window 11 I have been having a lot of problems with my Zoom account. The participates are saying that I freeze on the screen (which I do not see on my end) I still see them moving. Its quite annoying . I have reset my computer wifi...

ladytgc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now