What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

blur background

I do not see option to blur background on my Mac 

Iws by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Active speaker doesn't highlight me when I speak

Hello.I am trying to solve this issue but I can't find the way.When I am speaking on a Zoom meeting, the software doesn't highlight me as the active speaker. This is not a big deal when the other participants use a PC on a grid view. But many partici...

Leunam by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio - unable to hear participants

EDIT: I believe I've solved this issue. However, if anyone has any thoughts, I'd still welcome them! Thank you! ORIGINAL NOTE:Hello,I use Zoom mostly for 1;1 meetings. For the past few days, I have not been able to hear the other person. They can hea...

Zoom crashing issues when joining

So when I try to join a zoom meeting it keeps crashing or it says zoom not responding in the task manager. This also happens when I open up specifically the audio section of the zoom settings. I've tried most things like my windows is up to date, rei...

Peyton1 by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared LINK says recording doesn't exist

Hi. A friend of mine had a meeting with another person was the Host. The Host sent my friend an email with a LINK to share the recording, and when I click on the link it says "This recording does not exist". The Host says they don't keep the recordin...

Wayda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Simultaneous translation in Meetings

I know, that to enable simultaneous translation function I need to buy a Zoom Webinar add-on.But I need to create a conference where members can turn on cameras. As I know, it is available with Zoom Meetings. Tell me please, if I buy a Zoom Webinar a...

Evofest by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking ping to the nearest Zoom data center

Hi, how do I check the quality of Zoom connections from different locations? E.g., when I go to a different country for a month and want to test the quality of connection to the nearest Zoom data center in this country.Are there any latency or data l...

Zoom Invitee Does need to register for Meeting

Hi I would like to ask if there is a way for me to set it so that those in my user contacts or those that I invite, can somehow bypass the registration steps for joining a meeting. I want registrations activated but I would like to know if there is a...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022