Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Please help: microphone issues!

Hi everyone,Any help will be thoroughly appreciated.I have experienced issues with my Zoom microphone pretty much since I started using the software. It is frequently impossible to hear me, and when I am heard, my voice is squeaky.I have tried to res...

Fiona3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to hide video thumbnail when screen sharing on ipad

When screen sharing a presentation (PowerPoint) from an iPad, I can’t remove the video thumbnail in the corner; has anyone had any success in removing this from the screen when sharing. I think it has to do with the PowerPoint slide share settings an...

Mbest by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

July 15th changes

I'm not clear about these changes.I have a paid account that I have used during covid19 for meetings with family. We live in a radius of about 15 miles and occasionally I am not available to host a meeting. If one of my son's, neither of which have a...

DWH1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Seperate recordings for Screen and People

What I want to do is to have zoom record the shared screen one recording and have another recording file for the talking heads. Is there a way to do this? I then want to bring these together in camtasia... Thanks

No Annotation option when screen is shared by participants

I see several queries on this, and I followed all the instructions, but the annotation option did not show up when screen is shared by participantsI am the host, and I am able to annotate when I share screenBut when my participants share their screen...

LJY_0-1655344135597.png
LJY by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPod sound issues

I use a MacBook Pro (2015) and things were fine until I updated the software to the latest macOS Monterey. I teach classes on Zoom, my AirPods have now been making crackling and static noises for a few weeks. I hear the noise and unfortunately people...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now