Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom microphone

The microphone on this Windows 10 laptop works, except when using Zoom. When using Zoom as soon as I enter a meeting it says "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please make sure your devices are properly connected" ... HOWEVER, if I click ...

2023-09-26 08_24_04-Zoom.png 2023-09-26 08_25_20-Zoom.png

portion screen share

I have 10 zoom accounts some have the facility to share screen portion and some don't - how do I enable all accounts to have this facility?

Zoom UI very slow while camera is in use

Recently my workplace has been running into an issue with Zoom when our webcam is streaming its picture on the screen. Zoom will be slow to respond to any clicks such as muting, minimizing, maximizing windows, moving the window around, etc. The netwo...

Trky by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! No remote control icon in attendee's Zoom menu

I host meetings from the Zoom desktop app for Windows. I have the latest version 5.10.4. My settings are set that an attendee is unable to join via browser meaning they must join the meeting with the Zoom app (which I know is required for remote cont...

pmaddern by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Meeting Without ID and Passcode

I was able to do this on my smartphone, but not on my desktop (same meeting). Since the host did not post an ID or pass code, I had to use the phone. Poor experience. Any ideas why and how to overcome?

KenA1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to Draw in Video Conferences

Hello, I am not being able to draw during my video conferences. The one in the screen doesn’t work when I click on it in my 2020 Ipad Pro. Is there any problem with my Zoom, for which I pay for?Could you please help me?

Guinacn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Send all participants back to the waiting room?

Despite security precautions, we do experience the occasional Zoom bombers during our meetings. When this happens, is there a one-click way to send everyone in the meeting back into the waiting room at once while we sort things out? Or can it only be...

seasonh by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes