Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Caching Issue

My wife uses my zoom login for an online class as well as work zoom meetings. There are times when she logs out of one meeting completely, but shows up as that user when she attends the subsequent meeting. It appears her credentials are being cached....

Embed password in the SIP link

Is there a way to embed the password in the SIP link? We use OBTP and it keeps asking for the password. For security we can not turn off the password but we do want it to join without manually inputting the password from the users.

unable to launch or join a zoom meeting on my lap top

Not sure what happened. I can not open or join any zoom meetings on my lap top. Very frustrating. I can not even get anyone via phone or chat because I am using the free version. I was hosting a meeting. I went into my meetings and clicked on start t...

RMF412 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings addin install for Exchange 2019

The add-ins feature in Microsoft Exchange 2019 does not allow install of Zoom Meetings. Instead it wants to install the add-in to Exchange 365. Any instructions how to correctly install the Zoom meeting add-in on Exchange 2019 on premise? Thanks

lskyles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature Request: Ask if to start a recording

By The Grace of G-D. Hi, Right now you only have an option to enable/disable automatic recording. This causes all of the meetings to be recorded automatically and some of them are not important and it just consumes cloud storage.Also, when we downloa...

MosheK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Hanging problem

my zoom keeps hanging during class meetings, i have to shut it by task manager.. please give a solution,,,,reinstalling it didnt work..

Video Recording

I had a 30 min zoom meeting I didnt have a zoom account prior to thisI was asked to record the meeting and was given permission by the HostI recorded the meeting but now I cant find it anywhere Please help

Johan3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes