Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Echo while Zooming

Hi.I'm using Zoom simultaneously, in my computer and in my smartphone. I'm teaching students how to use the applications. During the meeting, I share my screen from my smartphone, while I'm also attached to the meeting by my computer.There is a stron...

Display name

I have my display name set, but when I join a meeting the name comes up as Zoom User and I end up having to change it for that meeting. How can I get Zoom to actually use my display name as it’s set in my profile?

Tecumsa by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Recording File Conversion

Hi, I'm having an issue and I hope someone can help.I recently recorded a meeting. The Zoom Recording File shows up on my local folder, however it doesn't convert when I double click on it.I'm unable to find the recording on the Zoom App.I also can't...

okhamen by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BLOCKING PARTICIPATION

I understand that you can block someone who was invited to a meeting via a link from participating. When that person tries to enter the meeting and use the link to connect again to the meeting, what does that show? Does it say you have been blocked f...

MJFAK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room

As a security measure, Users or Personal Contacts, not listed in my account, will be placed in the Waiting Room.My question - should I add them to my account as Users or as Personal Contacts ? Any known limitations ?Thanks - YaronD.

YaronD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes