Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blur accidently deleted. Help !

I accidentally deleted it from "Background & Filters" Tried reinstalling Zoom - did not help.Please tell me how to re-install Blur?Thanks.On Win 10 desktop.

ethy by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of sound

have a strange predicament. When my husband plays his guitar while we have a zoom party going sound is fine. But the minute he logs in to YouTube on his tablet to run thru his amp to play along with nobody can hear him. Can’t figure out why it’s only...

mic not working on zoom for pwa on chrome

Hello, I have an chromebook and i am using zoom for pwa and my mic isnt working at all and thats only happening on zoom for pwa and i am using it for school so please solve this problem. This has been going since november 2021. Thanks Rafay

Rafay by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

WACKY SET UP! HELP!

We have a conference room and use a Microsoft surface laptop and use a Smart TV (via HDMI) & and USB Camera into the laptops VGA port.I use all different VC Meeting platforms but ZOOM is the only one I cannot get to work properly EVER! What am I doin...

Jgelso by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing an invite

During Covid we have used Zoom to create numerous appointments in a diary. If someone cancels, rather than deleting the link, I have gone into Zoom and edited the meeting to the new persons name. This all changes in Zoom and in the diary BUT when the...

CAJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio Device plz!

Hiyo everyone, I'm using a Macbook Pro 2017 running Monterey 12.1.I downloaded the web client from this link https://zoom.us/client/latest/Zoom.pkg and expected a new audio device to show up in my audio settings on my mac as "Zoom Audio" but do not s...

seaczar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi mic Zooming with a Tascam DX40 and other USB interfaces

Hi everyone, first time poster to the forum here. I was wondering if anyone uses a USB audio interface whilst on Zoom. I was testing out a Tascam 4 channel audio recorder today and tried to run two radio microphones through it. Both were picking up o...

Parmo12 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Require SSO Login for all but a few logins

We want to require SSO for our Users, but we have a few accounts that are used by Departments to host Webinars, so they use a shared email address for hosting. We want to allow those accounts to sign in with email address and password, but all other ...

TimTrag by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connectivity

Zoom has been crashing, kicking my device offline, and I fix it by unplugging and replugging my ethernet cable. I've ruled out bad ethernet ports. My internet provider did not see any issues with my internet when I called them immediately, no broadba...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!