Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Camera Randomly Turning Off?

My camera randomly cuts off every few minutes during a meeting. Everything is updated and the settings are right. What is causing this?

DillonK by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording shared screen on mac limited to 720p

Hi everyone. I have a pro plan, and used to be recording meetings using my old windows surface pro 7. This computer was terrible and I upgraded to a macbook pro 14 (2021). The macbook is way better, except that when recording my zoom meetings, it's a...

Can Basic User HOST Licenced User's meeting?

Hi All, Please assist with this "fine print" query. Licenced User sets up meeting and attendees join. Licenced User then gives "Host" privileges to Basic User who is support throughout. Licenced User remains co-host. Does the fact that the Basic User...

Resolved! Set and forget?

Hi! I want to be able to set up zoom meetings by dropping a link in a recurring monthly calendar invite to 5 or so other people. I won't actually be on the zoom (i am just an organiser) so how do i leave a link they can click on and someone is the "h...

Vienna by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Close Captions

So i have captions set up and when ever a word comes up it shows it correct at first then changes it to the wrong word.it a person's name and then it shows a city name. how can i request it to get fixed. we want to use the feature where the person's ...

Zoom Pro

hi everyone, i just paid for zoom pro but even now when im scheduling my meeting, it says that i need to upgrade my zoom. Please let me know how to resolve thhis

Beginners Guide (web meetings)

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this API malarky and a novice. Trying to work out how to get a web app up and running to create zoom meetings. Confused as I've create and App with SDK OAuth credentials, downloaded sample apps web and vue.js versions but this...

Deeds by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio echoes for participants BUT not for the host

So I've been using Zoom meetings for a long time without any issues. And then we started having problems about a week ago. I'm the host and usually I have 1 to 6 participants in a meeting. I can hear everyone absolutely fine, myself included, no echo...

mes10 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom getting crashed on ubuntu 22.04

zoom getting crashed on ubuntu 22.04 even after the fresh download, I have downloaded fresh zoom and still getting crashed as soon as I click on screen share `share` button.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now