cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The GALLERY option not playing on RECORDINGS

Zoomerkanderson
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I send the recording link to my clients after using GALLERY option it only shows them, not me. 

What is wrong? Why can't they see us both?

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Zoomerkanderson,

Welcome to the Zoom community! We're glad to have you here. 

Certain recording layouts are available with local recordings, others with cloud recordings, and some can be used for both types.

For local recordings, which are saved on your computer, the recording captures exactly what the person recording sees. If they’re in speaker view when they start recording, that’s how the video will look. If they switch to Gallery View or someone starts sharing their screen, the recording will still reflect what the recorder sees at that time.

Cloud recordings are saved on Zoom’s servers rather than on a participant’s device, so they don’t reflect anyone’s personal view of the meeting. You can record different layouts at the same time, but you need to set this up in the recording settings on the web portal before the meeting starts. Any changes made after the meeting begins won’t apply to the current session.

You can read more in this article

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you but... I have set it to record the GALLERY option in cloud settings.

It still doesn't work. I checked that before I asked for help

MGSR

I'm sorry to hear that. Please submit a ticket here for further assistance with our technical support team.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?