Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! multiple host access to recordings?

I'm part of a small organization with two Zoom licenses that we've cross-connected so either can be the "alternate host" for the other. During our meetings we record the sessions (works fine). Is there a way for the "alternate host" to be able to vie...

ksbag1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom dial in

When participants in my meeting try to call in by phone, it is saying blocked and this meeting doesn’t allow it. How do I change that setting? I have a basic free account. thanks so much in advance!!

Tm14 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background

I can`t implement virtual background in my macbook air 2020 (japan version, core i 3, updated ios version). please give me an alternative. thanks

Gallery View not Compatible error

Good day to all. Hope someone can guide me. Recently had a family meeting with 3 participants. Two having windows pc's and a third using a Chrome OS Chromebook. With the windows users there were no issues with gallery view. The Chome OS user could no...

MaDeKi by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom Polling

Hi, Is there any time limit after launching a poll to get this poll to end automatically? If so, please confirm where to extend the Poll timings.

RECORDINGS!

I was asked by the host to record the meeting. He made me an alternative host. I did record the meeting. Saved the File and went on my Drive. However, I wondered why there was no "Converting File" that showed up. I disregarded that thought and just w...