Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Video

Hello, yesterday I had recorded our meeting and for some reason when I go to download the meeting to share with others, the file is too large, how do I delete some of the video so that I can share. Thanks

timikol by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Aggiornamento

Ogni volta che voglio avviare una riunione mi compare un messaggio che dice che devo aggiornare Zoom alla versione più recente e per farlo devo contattare il mio IT support team. Per questo motivo non riesco mai ad organizzare io stesso una riunione ...

See Who Left the Meeting

As a teacher, it would be really helpful if it listed in the chat who specifically left the meeting. Often, I hear the notification, but I have too many students to know who left without downloading a report at the end of the session. It would be hel...

No video of me

I updated my Zoom app on my PC and lost my video picture of me - not anyone else. My camera is recognized and shows connection. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted my PC 3x. Black screen of me. Any ideas?

AAG1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chinese invitees unable to join the meeting.

I am hosting a meeting from Taiwan and my customer was unable to join. They received the following error message: 'Unable to join the meeting due to restrictions set by the host's account, error code 13215.' Can anyone clarify what specific restricti...

KK0508 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arranging multiple meetings simultaneously

I would like to develop a chat room where users can chat, when they agree to have a meeting together at one specific time then the system will schedules and issues and posts a Zoom URL for them to join the meeting. Here are my questions:1. Is this po...

Resolved! Captions on Customized Waiting Room Videos

Hi there,We have a video that plays our waiting room until the meeting starts, however we've been asked to turn on captions for this video to make it more accessible. I haven't been successful in figuring out how to turn this on/uploading the caption...

Trust and security request

It opened with my Chrome session on a laptop that is not mine, on August 23, so I request that you please support me in reviewing the unlocking of my user, since they say that I violated the rules.