Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Link unmuting to spotlighting

It would be extremely useful to have muting and unmuting follow the Host-directed spotlighting. This is a suggestion for such an option, which could be controlled via an additional option in the participants dropdown menu. Add the option to Mute and ...

GAR by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to record a meeting from the tablet

We are running into an issue with recording from the tablet to automatically send it to the cloud to then share with others. We can only record when we use the "Meet Now" function and not when a zoom meeting is created prior. Is there a way to record...

Where is the whiteboard?

Hello!I am having an issue. I do not have the whiteboard and I need it. I know to go to share screen, and it's supposed to be an option, but it isn't. Ive tried changing the settings, I have the whiteboard toggle on. I've watched videos, downloaded t...

Newbe needs help

Hello I just loaded Zoom as a free user account. I cannot figure anything out on my own I need some help please. First what I would like to do is, make some video phone calls. I would like to call a person and interview them for 15-30 minutes and rec...

LBS1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still transcribing hours and hours later

Hi, I did a research interview today. Normally this works perfectly but today, the transcript function clearly is unhappy, to say the least: 7 hours later, it is still marked as "transcribing". This was only a 30 minutes recording, so not a "novel".I...

Background video works but does not loop - any suggestions?

Hello Zoomers... I have successfully created a background video and it works perfectly. However, at the end of the video it just stops on the last frame and does not loop - unlike the zoom supplied videos. Any suggestions on changes to naming, format...

DevM by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How quickly can we increase the number of participants?

We're hosting a public event tomorrow night, a virtual Mardi Gras party (CAN"T WAIT to get back to doing these in person!). At this point, we don't have 100 participants, our plan's max, signed up, but if we do - how quickly can we upgrade our plan t...

EvanP by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Introducing the new Zoom Contact Center product