Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Integrate zoom Meeting in Microsoft Bookings

Is there an option to integrate my zoom meeting id in MS Bookings, so customers booking an appointment via my calendar will directly receive the zoom-link for the meeting. Right know I have only found a way to generate a link to MS Teams. But I have ...

RainerNM by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

HEADS-UP! End-of-support for Windows 7/8 coming soon!

In anticipation of an influx of community posts we're likely going to recieve, please note that this weekend's release of Zoom Client for Windows will allegedly be the last one with Win7/Win8 support: Please consider updating to Windows 10 or 11 if y...

bstrelko_0-1708635682085.png
bstrelko by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing issue on latest Samsung Tab

Hi all, I have the latest updated Samsung Tab S9+ - bought specifically for Zoom meetings. However, on this 1 month old device, when I screen share (normal screenshare), everything looks fine to me, but the participants tell me, that it freezes and m...