Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Immediately mute Zoom meeting

Problem description: I am in a Zoom group meeting or a webinar. Suddenly someone calls me on Teams. In the few seconds before the person calling gives up, I need to be able to mute the sound from Zoom, so that I can hear the caller on Teams. In the f...

pbb by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom robbing me $14.99 per month

I am going to present a timeline of what has been my terrible customer experience with Zoom. I wish I could share it with every forum on the internet and I probably will. June 2021 - Sign up for Zoom package. Zoom happily takes 14.99 from my credit c...

ProTip #3 - Zoom Support website

Do you have a question? Chances are there’s a support article on it  We encourage you to browse the new and improved Zoom Support site! There you will find articles and videos with detailed steps that will help you quickly find the solutions to all ...

Bort_0-1644012952963.png
Bort by Community Champion | Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Constant issues with connection

For the past month or so, I've had non-stop issues with the Zoom connection when I attend meetings. It used to be totally fine and suddenly nothing but problems. I haven't changed anything. I've done all kinds of troubleshooting and tests. I close my...

Guest21 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

Hi all, so I had a number of cloud recordings saved on my account however I ended my paid subscription and no longer have access to the cloud recording feature and therefore none of my old cloud recordings are there. Are these gone? If I reactivate m...

12345443 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge Usage Report and Registration Report

Hi! I would like to pull a single report that contains the information on the usage report and the meeting report. We added a custom question to our registration, and we would like to see participants' answers next to their names in the usage report....

sydelle by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes