Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Shutting down Zoom with command line

Is there any graceful way, as in a supported parameter, to shut down Zoom completely with command line or script? A user jumping between meeting platforms have issues with sound devices on Windows.

Caygill by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Move to] button in breakout rooms not working

When I'm managing breakout rooms, I have both allow participants to choose room and allow them to return to the main session selected. However, when I need to move a participant to a different room nothing happens when I click the [Move to] button. I...

b072101 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded video not switching to active speaker

Hi Zoom support/community: Is there a setting to have the recorded video switch to the person who is speaking (like it should)? This was working fine until a few weeks ago. I have made a few recordings, and now I only see my video and not the other s...

Zoom attempts to access my online accounts.

Hello Zoom Community,I was doing my online banking and received 2 Zoom messages saying that Zoom wants access to my account. Of coarse I hit the “deny” button. I am wondering if this has occurred to other people? If it’s actually Zoom who is trying t...

Settings icon disappeared from recordings

For 2 years my partner has taken a weekly music lesson via Zoom, and recorded the lesson. After converting the video and saving it as an MP4 file, the lesson video has always included the Settings icon, which he used to slow down portions of the vide...

Ensi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes