Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live Transcription Not Working

Live transcription is not working when joining and hosting a meeting. All settings are check marked. We are able to request live transcription and the host is able to "activate". Once the host activates transcription, no captions show up for either t...

Recording 720p local

I have made all the necessary settings in the my profile.The webcamera and internet connection meet all the conditions for HD 720p how can the webcamera recording for 720p or 1080p

Zoom Pro

Yesterday I bought the suscription for ZOOM PRO but today my Zoom is still BASIC...what can I do?

Cloud recordings won't play

People who registered for recent webinars are complaining that the cloud recording won't play. As the account holder, I can see the recording, but no one else can get access. I tried removing the password but still no one else can view it. They get m...

advanced video settings to stop freezing/glitching

Hello kind stranger. There remain several 'hidden' Zoom options I can't find satisfactory [non-geeky] explanations for anywhere online, which can be found by clicking Settings, then Video, then the Advanced button at the bottom. Is anybody able to pr...

Zoom links don't work

Hi, So I'm a private teacher and I've been using Zoom without any problems for a few months now but today the link I sent to my student didn't work. So I sent another one and it wouldn't open on the meeting I had launched. Though when I clicked on th...