Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

One registration for a webinar series

For context - I am using a Zoom Meetings license for this, not Webinars. I am hosting a series of webinars (6 over the course of a 7 month period). They are not regularly occurring meetings (different days of the week, timing, etc.). I would like par...

ZOOM & DAW on WINDOWS

My co-worker and I are musicians and we need to be able to share musical projects together through our DAW ( in this case Reaper) In real time with audio and video. I am able to share my Audio a Video seamlessly though my iMac, however my co-worker i...

RSVP Link

I have added a Google Calendar event with a Zoom link. People are having trouble with the Google RSVP. Is there an RSVP link that can be used from Zoom?

Resolved! Locate a recording

I am trying to locate a zoom recording that was recorded locally.I set the meeting to record automatically in my absence to local computer.I am not able to find the recording. Any suggestions of where it might be?

alternative host

does an alternative host for a meeting have to use their unique link emailed to them to join the meeting if it has already started? or can they use the main join link that regular participants will use?

Integration with Greenhouse/Passcode Issue

Hello, We are using the Zoom integration for Greenhouse, and I'm experiencing issues where invitees are unable to join the Zoom due to invalid passcode. Users have the provided passcode and I even enabled embedded passcode with no success. What can I...

nancy23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Working Live

Hola soy nuevo en esta comunidad pero necesito ayuda, he tratado de contactar con el soporte pero no he tenido respuesta, actualmente tengo una cuenta en working live, y hace unos dias recibi un mensaje de zoom que iba a anular su asociacion y me dij...