Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Meeting times

sent out an invite for a 10AM meeting. Client says when they click on the link its an 11:30 meeting. How does this happen and can I still use the old invite for this meeting? I am hosting

DonL by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no zoom recording

Zoom meetings are recorded to the cloud. I get an email that the recording is ready. The link participants are sent doesn't work. The link is from an email from Zoom. For example:Your cloud recording is now available.Topic: Bus Strategy And Economic ...

pflott by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add users

Can you tell me, when I upgrade to Pro account for $14.99/month. How many members can I invite to use with me at the Licensed level. And for each membership do I have to pay extra or just $14.99 per month

JackieChannVN_0-1637075090633.png

Apps icon not visible

Ik downloaded the Kahoot app in Zoom but I don't see the Apss-icon when I start a meeting.(I'm a single user)

Grabaciones en On Premise

Una consulta, se puede monitorear en el dashboard de grabaciones, las efectuados por un usuario que se le asigna la licencia In situ en un entorno On Premise?, tal cual como se observa las grabaciones en la nube o las locales.

FT by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the speaker wipe displayed is too small on YouTube

I'm broadcasting a Zoom meeting on YouTube. I share the screen, but the speaker wipe displayed at that time is too small and I am in trouble. In particular, viewers watching on smartphones say, "I can see the slides, but your face is too small to see...

Resolved! Recover whiteboard

Hi all, During a Zoom session today we used break-out rooms. In these break-out rooms annotate was used to collect input from our participants. Unfortunately, we didn't manage to manually save the whiteboard. Is there anyway we can recover the given ...

AH21 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add a co-host

Hi,I tried to add a co-host to a meeting but even with his e-mail that is associeted with his zoom account .It seems that Zoom couldn't found him.Hi has a free basic accoumpt and I have a upgrated one.Thank you in advance for your help.Best,

NK5 by Observer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't set zoom ratio with Logitech C920s

Just purchased a Logitech C920s webcam in the hope of improving my Zoom presence. I have installed the latest version of Logitech Capture to achieve this. After trial and error I realised that I had to start Zoom before starting Capture. From Capture...

AlanX by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center