Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using Prod App Credentials for Embed Feature

I am currently building an app to Embed Meeting SDK into our web app. We've tested this app in development mode; without needing to add an app, which we do not require, and everything worked fine. However for production, the same test failed. Reading...

Recording in side-by-side mode

HiI give many lectures and I want to record myself lecturing and do a simulive with the recorded file.The thing is I can't find the way to share the screen with my speaker window side by side - so I can record it.My question is how I share my screen ...

video preview

Not seeing any applicable answers in the other answers. Toggle is set to preview. NOT set to turn off video when entering zoom room. BUT video is never on when I enter. Restarted. Updated.

bbherbs by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Participants and observers

Hi, Can I have a meeting where there are participants and observers? The participants can interact and ask questions and the observers are able to only watch. Would I be able to have them register for the meeting and separate participants vs observer...

Wbritto by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

REGISTRO DE ASISTENTES

Cuando creamos una reunión con registro obligatorio, al participante una vez que realiza el registro, le aparece que la reunión es a una hora distinta a la programada, ¿como se puede solucionar?

Previs by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

People waiting in waiting room

I have a Pro Account! I have had 5 people complain to me (out of 20) that they were waiting in the waiting room for my meeting and I am not getting notified that they are there and as a result they waited 15 minutes and then left never getting into t...

nextstep by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes