Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dell laptop speaker prolems

I have a new Dell laptop and it seems every time Zoom goes through an upgrade, my speaker drivers get mangled. The first few times the drivers were deleted. I managed to reinstall new drivers. Yesterday after using Zoom I could not vary the sound. It...

Steve_S by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I intergate zoom easily with my site?

Hi, I can integrate zoom into my site so that users can join my class by clicking on a button. Like there will be a page on https://shaw-speed-test.ca/ and anyone can click and join the class directly. Is that possible?

David12 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Video

Hi,When customers see my Video I have uploaded in the waiting room it is always on Auto Mute. Can I turn off Waiting room video Automute? Paul

Hyp4u by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update Zoom Web-SDK?

I join zoom meetings through zoom web via either firefox or chorme. At the starting of each meeting, it shows to update WebSDK to latest version. But when i went to the website regarding that (https://8xmdmkir8ctlkfj8dttx.noticeable.news/publications...

trouble with a Jabra Panacast

I have tryed the new Panacast and sometimes it works with zoom. When ever I am Hosting a webinar I try using the Panacast and there is a popdown that says try another camera. Why wont it work? does it need a driver to work?

Zoom Breakout Room Options/Allocations Not working

Hi I use Zoom Breakout rooms regularly for training. Today I had a group of 60 participants. When I went to allocate them into break out rooms the option to for zoom to allocate automatically was not showing in the options. I had add rooms and then m...

Call Logs as a Particpant

I have attended meetings as a participant but I cannot find any detail (Duration, date, etc.) regarding the calls. There is a simple list on the dropdown list when you "join" a call but there is no detail. Thanks!

upside by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes