Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Deactivate notification tone for shortcut use

Hey, i like to use shortcuts , but when i use shortcuts in zoom-meetings to turning microphone or video on and off a notification sound is heard on my Windows 10 PC. This sound is also heard by every other user in the meeting when my microphone is on...

OIWB by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Editing an invite

During Covid we have used Zoom to create numerous appointments in a diary. If someone cancels, rather than deleting the link, I have gone into Zoom and edited the meeting to the new persons name. This all changes in Zoom and in the diary BUT when the...

CAJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording host only (not just active speaker)

I teach classes using Zoom. I would like to provide recordings to participants that include only my speaking and screen sharing. I understand that I can choose to record only the active speaker, but this does not quite meet my needs because I have qu...