Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problems with the sound of Zoom on my laptop.

Hello, I hope you are very well. My question is because when I use Zoom from the application downloaded on myCollaboration Tools laptop, when I speak, the other participants tell me that it sounds as if I were losing connection, that is, the audio is...

Can't set zoom ratio with Logitech C920s

Just purchased a Logitech C920s webcam in the hope of improving my Zoom presence. I have installed the latest version of Logitech Capture to achieve this. After trial and error I realised that I had to start Zoom before starting Capture. From Capture...

AlanX by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video displayed

HiWhen I join a meeting now and turn on my video, it is displayed rotated of 90° on the right. This was not like this before. Can you, please indicate any action to be done under Zoom to return to normal (vertical) video displayed? Thank you in advan...

Students cannot hear video audio

My students cannot seem to hear the video audio when I screenshare. They can hear me speak fine but as soon as I play a video, they cannot hear it. I use the speaker in my computer. Please help me fix this!! 

KirstyK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera in Zoom meeting doesn't show the room

We have a Yeallink system where you can send a Zoom or Teams invite to the room and join via touch panel, but currently, when you join via Zoom, the camera doesn't show the room or people within the room but when you join via Teams it does, so it's n...

What organizers can do!

Can the host see the device type of the attendees, and how far can the host see the attendee details?

Tanagi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording space

Hi! I rceive a message that I finish my free space of storage in Cloud, so I canceled almost everything I had recorded there but It doesn't give me back the space. How can I do without buying additional space? Thank youMara

MaraB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings that disconnect in the Pro program after 40 minutes

I have a pro user until 5/23. And in the last meetings when there were 3 or more participants, the zoom disconnected after 40 minutes.In addition, I tried to correspond in the chat and there too I received a message that live chat is not in my progra...