Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Google Calendar

is it possible? in zoom integration with php save creating meeting link on google calendar ?

Can't access audio - Dial in audio only

The only audio available to host and client is dial in.In all the years Ive been working on Zoom, I've never used this feature ever.I hadnt touched any settings. It appears to have just suddenly happened1 As well, a few days ago, these dial in settin...

Zoom apps with bombers

One of the things that has been great about Zoom is the security settings in which to make sure you don't have a Zoom bomber. For instance you could make sure that a participant cannot share a screen or whiteboard, etc. It recently came to my attenti...

Android App Loads Multiple Sessions, then Crashes

This has happened several times recently. Current version: 5.13.3.11113 - Android 12 When attempting to "Join a Meeting," whether logged in or not. the app starts to work as expected, but as soon as the meeting video appears, the app goes black with ...

The-SJS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing video sound doesn't have a volume slider

I'm on an M1 Macbook Pro running Ventura 13.1, Zoom 5.13.3 (14165). When I share an MP3 file using Share Screen > Advanced > Video (both Share sound and Optimize for video clip selected), the MP3 volume slider does not allow me to adjust the volume. ...

hmagnan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone stopped working

Just upgraded (auto turned on and I need to change that) automatically and then my microphone stopped working. Zoom connects to it, and the system shows it is working but when I test the microphone it doesn't pick up anything. I hate Zoom upgrades! T...

Can't show a brower with Share Screen

I am not able to share my screen if it is a brower. I use Chrome bu have tried Edge as well. I can use any of my three screens to share on but an open brower shows up as a black space. I have remove and reloaded both Zoom desktop app and my Chrome br...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now