Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

video backgrounds

@AnonEl even Intel i3 is the 5 th gen go for the background blur option but the rygen 3 3250 U is does great than i3 11 th gen and does not have a blur support why ? even it has multi cores and max clock speed is 3.6 GHz.

Resolved! Move previous meetings to upcoming meeting

My meetings rolled off into previous meeting before I had a chance extend the end date. It is imperative that I keep the same meeting ID for newly scheduled meetings. Thanks in advance,Don

When I first used a link that had been sent to me, I was automatically given an alias that was wrong. How do I change it? I have asked the chat the same question but was unable to follow the directions given. I was told to click on Edit to change it,...

Resolved! Waiting Room won't turn off

Hi there, I have tried and tried again to turn off the waiting room in my Zoom account, and even though the settings show it to be off, and show that participants can join without the host, it never works. Any suggestions?

Can I change volunteer hosts every few weeks?

Is there a way to change hosts every few weeks within the same pro Zoom account? This is for a weekly meeting in which we want to have a volunteer serve as host for one month at a time. We would need for that person to be able host the recurring week...

Resolved! Playing an .MP4 file in a Zoom meeting

Dear Zoom Community Members, I want to play a .MP4 file (video/audio) in a Zoom meeting for participants to watch and listen to. I can share my screen to play the video...participants can see the video, but they cannot hear the audio. I suspect I nee...

Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center