Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unable to contact support

HI. When I'm truinng to contact to support using Zoom robot in the right hand cornner, after some automatic messages from him, I get "Your account can't contact support. Contact you administator". But my account is an "Owner" role. Also the same prob...

A member cannot join my Zoom class.

A month ago, my class was Zoom-bombed. I got so flustered that I ejected the wrong member. Since that time, my student has not been able to rejoin my class unless he uses his iPhone. I have changed my Zoom meeting settings to allow people to rejoin, ...

DJG10 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout meeting camera orientation

When I’m in a zoom meeting and join a breakout session, my screen auto rotates to vertical. I am able to turn my phone and turn it back for it to go horizontal, but after the breakout session I’m the main meeting the screen auto rotates to vertical a...

3a vez que não consigo assistir uma reunião

Já é a 3a vez que não consigo entrar em uma reunião via zoom. Na 2a prestes a entrar com a tela da reunião ao fundo abria uma caixa de diálogo para selecionar o tipo de audio e ao clicar nela nada acontecia e quando clicava de novo em qualquer lugar ...

teofir by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to add ASL interpreter

We are non for profit organization and paid an upgrade to Business. Updated settings to enable language interpretation. When opening zoom meeting, I could not find ASL interpreter. We thought zoom provide language interpretation without cost to us. I...

VAD1891 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback Issues

We use an Ipad on the pulpit at church for zoom meetings. We have a microphone on the pulpit in addition to the one on the iPad. We also have a wireless microphone and mounted speakers. We have had to mute the iPad at times due to feedback which mean...

Unwanted "Vignette" effect I can't turn off

I am surprised no one is talking about this because I see it everywhere. Several YouTube channels that use Zoom are having it. Zoom seems to be applying a sort of vignette effect around my face, darkening everything except my face. But when I raise m...