Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom technical issues and chat history

Trying to find out how to view my chat history and meetings I have attended has not been successful, apparently you can't do this on a 'free plan'. There isn't a place where I can see my mentions or chat history once it's closed? It is also hard to s...

online chat support

I tried to reach technical support on live cha but was told my account did not entitle me to that. I am sure I used in the past and I do pay for my zoom account. Have things changed recently or has the AI on live chat got it wrong?

fcollege by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Zoom client for meetings

Hello Team, In my company environment currently, we have many unmanaged versions in the environment. Therefore, I need to determine if any version of the Zoom client for meetings is installed on the machines. Additionally, can it supersede the previo...

deep24 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Motion Lag

The video of me while on a Zoom meeting as I see it, has crazy motion lag when I move my head or arm. This has happened whit-in the last two weeks. Any ideas on ways to fix this?H/W: Computer-Apple Studio 1, Camera-Logitech BrioS/W: MacOS 14.3, Zoom ...

screen record on mobile device has no audio

i'm attempting to record the screen and the audio during a meeting on a mobile device. I'm using the virtual background effect with green screen to show my logo. Then tried to start a meeting and record myself thru screen record . As soon as I starte...

odd shapes in virtual background

I'm in my meeting - my admin has downloaded our required virtual backgrounds. I have used this for several months with no issues. Today, there is a shape box in my virtual background/camera that is a box, rectangle or heart as options - and what it d...

melfic01 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Trying to disable Waiting Room when using passcode

Hello- We don't want a waiting room to be used for meetings, since we're using a passcode. I've made sure the waiting room toggle is set to off under our admin portion and individual, yet 3 of our 4 users continue to have waiting rooms. This is probl...