Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Proof

Hello!I am a therapist, and I have clients who try to say I was not on Zoom when I was. I wait 15 minutes, and if my client does not join, I end the session. I thought I could run a report showing where I was logged in waiting, but now I do not see r...

Zoom service lags in both audio and video

I am having trouble with my Zoom platform. I normally have multiple tabs open while I tutor kids. I am experiencing the audio spitting and crackling as well as the video glitching the whole time I am connected.I am receiving notice suggesting that I ...

skyword by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mini Window pop out when you minimize

It looks like Zoom has determined that the entire world is incorrect with the definition of "Minimize" and has taken it upon themselves to rewrite the definition, for their own purposes. When you click minimize and you expect it to, um, I don't know....

webcam zoom changes with recording

Hello,I have several zoom accounts. In 1 of the accounts when I start to record, it changes the camera zoom on my webcam (to a size I do not want). It only does this when we record and only on 1 of my zoom acounts, not the others. I have checked all ...

rquerry by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes