What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Convert Meeting Recording Stuck at 100%

I recorded a 1.75hr meeting yesterday (5/5) and after I ended the meeting the conversion status box popped up and tracked the conversion of the recording all the way up to the 100% mark, but then nothing has happened since then. Typically the audio a...

Cloud recordings won't play

People who registered for recent webinars are complaining that the cloud recording won't play. As the account holder, I can see the recording, but no one else can get access. I tried removing the password but still no one else can view it. They get m...

Live Transcription transcribing wrong language

Hi, I'm trying to host a session in french with live transcriptions. I have them on and working in English, but even when I speak French they still try to find English words. How can I switch the languages? I've already switched my zoom app language....

Resolved! Can't invite participants when creating meeting with API

I can see that a couple similar issues were created but none have actually been solved..It seems pretty odd that you can't invite participants to a meeting when creating it with the API. This is one of the most basic requirements of creating a meetin...

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 11.33.26 AM.png

Admin Report On Zoom Client Versions

Hello, before posting this question I did look around for similar questions that may have been resolved but I wasn't able to find one specific to this. This question came up in response to this article/bulletin: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/artic...

NS7 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changing a registrant's email

I'm hosting a webinar and one of the registrants can't access the email he registered with. How can I change his email so that he gets the automatic reminder emails?

Prevent The New Whiteboard from Hijacking of your meeting

Prevent Hijacking with people using Whiteboard in Zoom Meeting. People with Zoom Version 5.10.3, That was released on April 18th, 2022.Since the ad for the feature shows up in every client that updates, someone is sure to do an "OOh, I wonder what th...

Zoom WhiteBoard Hijacking.jpg

NO recording function on Android

Hi folks.I am trying to record meeting on an android device, a Motorola G7, but I am not offered ANY recording facility.I know you cannot record locally on a mobile device, but I am not offered a cloud option either.When I open the 'more' tab, the op...

Steve-T by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing recording

I recorded a meeting yesterday. After the meeting, I got a message that the meeting needed to be...I can't remember...updated...transferred...some process. That looong process started and at 27%, I got a quick message about "locked" and then the scre...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022