Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Transcription

What is the easiest way to get a zoom video transcribed that was not saved to the cloud. I used a zoom application that unfortunately did not have this service.

The time setting

Hello,I am Youngna from Movement Seoul and we’re providing art education programs online.We are holding real-time video classes through ZOOM in order to connect students in Seoul to the instructors living in Paris currently. Unfortunately we got a pr...

Young by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezes on screen sharing

Hello,I have recently started encountering a problem that my zoom freezes when I start sharing my screen. I can continue with my presentation but the other people cannot see it. The only option is I have to close zoom app from task manager and then l...

Resolved! Joining meeting without host

If I set up a meeting (with 3 or more people) to join without host (with a licensed pro account), and the first person in the meeting is on a free/basic plan, will the 40 minute time restriction be applied, or does it keep the hosts' time?

Unable to activate Zoom Pro

I bought zoom pro a couple of days ago. Since then, I have been unable to use it. My original free/basic version is still in place. I have tried anything I can think of to get the upgrade to happen, but nothing seems to work. Please help!

Caoline by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes