Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom For Chrome Can Not CHAT My Contacts

Zoom for Windows & Zoom for Android Mobile Phones, we are able to CHAT or MEET WITH VIDEO, but on Zoom for Chromebook I can not find menu to CHAT my contactsIs there anyone know how to CHAT my contacts on Zoom for Chromebook

johanyu by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Organizational User not showing up in Chat

I've created a new user in my organization. The user has a full license to both Zoom chat and Phone. When I go into Zoom chat, the user does not display in Contacts and does not show up when I start typing their Name/email for a new Chat message. Ima...

Going from zoom basic to pro

I have used the free basic zoom for a while, but for work reasons had to upgrade to zoom pro. Problem is, even though I've paid for it & have the receipt, I can't seem to get it to change from basic to pro. What am I doing wrong? I've tried to phone ...

Caoline by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop-up message during zoom session

During Zoom meetings, I am getting a pop-up message on my screen saying that I am being signed out because someone has signed in from a different device. I've been using Zoom for several months, and this just started happening. What does it mean, and...

John13 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat box with dual monitors

I have dual monitors and have my powerpoint in display mode on my second monitor. When I'm presenting in Zoom, I have to have my chat visible to see participants responses and it needs to be on the same screen as the presentation on my main monitor. ...

Elaine3 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes