Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phone Call Time Limit

We have just started using Zoon Phone. When we call to external numbers, the line connection is always cut after 15-min call. We are investigating the network setting, device setting, client PC setting related, etc in order to remove the call time li...

Hiro3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Number will not ring

I have gone through all the videos and then some. I cannot get my zoom number to ring. It goes to the auto answer and then to voicemail. I've tried setting it to forward to my phone. I've tried turning the assistant off. No matter what I do nothing r...

UK Zoom Phone SMS

Hi All, We use Zoom phone system and have the pro account. The SMS tab has appeared on our phone system today which i assume means SMS via Zoom phone is now available in the UK - I have tried to use this but have the following issue, attached. I have...

Resolved! Please help with zoom phone - 2 questions.

I have a several questions to decide if Zoom phone is worth it. Please help if you know the answers to the next questions: 1. Unclear what "Direct dial number" means, local number? it did say that it can port up to 100 local numbers, and that the pro...

Ingaan by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Non riesco ad importare i contatti

Salve ragazzi,ieri ho scaricato Zoom e ho provato ad importare i contatti dalla mia rubrica, ma quando inserisco il mio numero di cellulare spunta una finestra che dice <>. Il numero di telefono è corretto ovviamente, è possibile magari che il sistem...

Ascolto e registrazione

Buongiornovolevo sapere se Zoom permetteva di trasmettere durante una conferenza un file audio e nello stesso tempo di poter parlare senza che si sentisse nella conferenza. grazie Antonio

Useless phone support

I am unable to phone your helpline as my old phone doesn't support "pound" signs. Every other help line in the UK works perfectly well. Why is yours so hard to access. Surely the main thing about support is that it should be easy to access. I would l...

Resolved! Multiple company administration?

Is anyone here a reseller or have the need to help manage various company's systems for phone and/or meetings? It seems a single email cannot be attached to more than one company at a time. So, how you are all doing it? Screen share with the customer...

BrandonS by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes