Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing Zoom Dial-in Language

I have a meeting where everyone calling in will be speaking Spanish.Is there a way for me to change the default language so the dial-in instructions (enter meeting id followed by pound, etc) would be presented in another language?

Resolved! Another dumb question

We have VVX250's and 450's. I set them to audio intercom and set up the users to intercom with. However, when I try to intercom from one of them to another it just rings and never goes to the speaker. Any suggestions?

Failed warm transfers - Zoom PowerPak

One of my users is having numerous failed warm transfers. No real data in the phone logs. Simply says call connected. Our front desk gets a call, does a warm transfer via the Zoom app. Gets a "transfer failed" and the person is still in their call qu...

Resolved! What can Admins See on Reports?

As an admin, can I read chat messages sent through the zoom from employee to employee? Our employees each have their own phone extension and use it to call customers. I'm not referring to this for during zoom meetings but more as instant messaging wi...