Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Group call scheduled invitation times?

We have 10 people scattered accross a about 20 acres that we are trying to find a way to schedule a 10am phone call, that instead of them needing to remember to call into that at 10am it just calls all 10 of us so we can connect for a quick morning m...

eseb37 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone call monitoring

We are having issues with call monitoring. The monitor is set up to monitor users (not the call queue). He is only able to listen in on inbound calls but unable to tap into outbound calls. Anyone else have this issue and solved it?

Zoom Phone and Zoom Meetings

Is there a way to be on a zoom phone call and attend a zoom meeting at the same time? I have found it frustrating to have to choose one over the other. I am on a call to get information and but also attend team meetings, even if its just listen and g...

Default to main company caller ID number

Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to have all new users default caller ID to set to the company main number. Right now it it appears that by default users caller ID is their assigned number, then each user can change if desired. I would rather h...

MattS by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Set up

I am having issues setting up my phone number for my small business. I get to where they what you to plug in an emergency address. I complete all the steps but once I try to submit it, it will give me an error message every time. Please help

Resolved! Call waiting?

Hi Sure this is an easy one but i cant seem to find an answer and support isnt either? I need to stop our phones from ringing when an agent is on a call and instead bounce to the next agent in the call queue or jump straight to VM. Currently the phon...

Bug: all phones listed as EOL

All our phones are VVX 501 phones, which are estimated to be EOL in Q1 2026 On the admin portal at https://zoom.us/pbx/page/telephone/phonesDevices, all these are listed as End of life (they're not, for another 3+ years):

semenko_0-1651676302790.png
semenko by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes