Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The Share Button

When I open Zoom for a meeting on my Mac, the screen share button does not exist. Can someone assist me, please?Cyn

Zoom Invite (No passcode)

Hello Folks, I would love some feedback or support. I rescheduled a Zoom webinar to a new date. There was no passcode on the new Zoom invitation that was sent out to attendees that registered. Do any of you know why this may have happened or how this...

Anab27 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

permanently changing host email address

I started with a free zoom account and an original email address. I changed to a subscription zoom account and changed the email address. However, when I schedule a meeting, it still lists my original email address for 'host' and I don't see any way ...

Screen Sharing

I am having issues screen sharing on my MAC. I use one screen and no matter what I select the same screen pops up

Meeting view of self

After setting up the meeting, and starting the meeting, the host was unable to see herself during the meeting. The participants could see her but she was not able to see herself on the screen. The invitation details were rechecked, the View box was c...

zomm on laptop

my zoom has got a bug and I don't know what to do, maybe somebody can help. This page mustn't be like this. I tried to install the app once again and it's the same

Exiting Zoom doesn't work as expected

On top-right I have a minus, a square, and a cross. The expected behavior is minimize, maximize, close window, respectively. Yet on Zoom, when I click cross it doesn't close the window, instead it minimizes the window. I found on the Minimizing/Exiti...

BadUI by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Webinar Recordings not showing Polls

Hi, After my webinars are over and I check the recording, users don't see any of the poll questions or the shared answers. There must be a way to have it shared... What am I missing?! Please help! Thanks.

echoshow8 音声でZOOMに接続できない。

AmazonEchoshow8、「アレクサ、会議に参加して(alexa join my meeting)」でミーティングに参加していました。突然、6月に入ってからこの音声制御機能が利用できなくなりました。「To join a meeting,try asking me to open Zoom on a device that supports Zoom.」という返事がされます。「アレクサ、ZOOMを開いて」は反応し、ログインしていれば予定をタッチしてでの参加は可能です。しかし、目が不自由なので...

SY89 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes