Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting format

i currently host meetings with a host and waiting room. Can I change the meeting to password required with no host? will all attendees have access to screen share function?

problems with livestream to youtube

When I try to livestream from zoom to YouTube it is only showing the speaker on YouTube (not gallery). There used to be option to spotlight the participants you want seen on YouTube but this option seems to be gone. Similarly when screensharing for e...

Unable to load Zoom

Help! Need prior version of Zoom. Suddenly yesterday morning (I used Zoom successfully until then) I can't load it again. I have removed and reinstalled, rebooted, etc., multiple times with no success. Maybe a rollback to the version just prior to th...

SGPGary by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bookable Schedules

I believe this could be a bug. I am creating 15 min time slots between 2 and 4pm but it gives me a message that it "cannot overlap" but I know that they are not overlapping... most of the other spots do not give me this issue.

Zoom.png
Mimi8 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook/ZoomApp Sync incomplete

Why zoom app doesn’t show up meetings from my Outlook calendar without Zoom. If I have enabled the bidirectional sync bt both it only shows me some meetings and other unfortunately no and that is really confusing. Please advise how to approach this. ...

Zoom invites not being received

Hi I am not receiving Zoom invites from my account or anyone externally on any of my email accounts - outlook, icloud or gmail - I can receive them when I copy the invite and create a new invite from one of these accounts - can anyone help advise wha...

Nicola3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes