Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

RIP Zoom, thanks to new policy

Zoom's new policy -- imposed with no means of opting out -- may be the death of Zoom. I won't agree, my two non-profit agencies won't agree and the management company that represents us and over 100 other organizations will not agree. Would you agree...

Resolved! Recurring Meetings

When I go to my "Meetings" tab, what comes up are multiple listings for the same meetings. For example, I have a recurring meeting for April Mann, but there are 12 listings with the same meeting ID and password for April Mann. If I try to delete one ...

Lanelle1 by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Is my entire scree recorded?

Hi, I recently attended an interview on zoom. I saw the invite and found I'm marked as creator, later when the meeting started it stated this meeting is being recorded. My wonder what is it recording, is it just the zoom screen or other windows opene...

Low bandwidth with high speed internet

I have a dedicated laptop to host Zoom meetings from that has a wired connection to gigabit speed internet. When I check the internet speed, it is consistent with what one would expect from gigabit speed internet (~900mbps up/down). Unfortunately, Zo...

evanjfb by Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes