Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Many meetings

I am subscribed with the Pro package. I would like to know if it is possible to have 2 different meetings at the same time? Thank you so much

Garette by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Emoji rarely displayed properly on Linux

When using Zoom on Manjaro Linux, simple emoji are displayed properly (although they are in black and white), and more complicated emoji such as  or 藍, which are replaced with squares as shown in the attached screenshot.

greg0ire by Newcomer
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Нет входящего звука в Zoom. я не слышу, Что посоветуете сделать, что восстановить в ZOOM

Добрый день, Прошу помощи. Нет входящего звука в ZOOM конференции, Что посоветуете сделать, что входящий звук. восстановить в ZOOM Спасибо.

Elena-K by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Camera stopped working

Hi my zoom video camera suddenly stopped working on my HP laptop All permissions for camera app on laptop are set including for zoom When I test the camera on my apps settings for laptop it works but not on zoom. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom...

CS101 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to eliminate Zoom meeting passcode?

Hello everyone, I have quite the issue I'm the owner of my account, not only a user, and I want to eliminate the "Zoom meeting passcode requirement", BUT for some reason anytime I try to do it I can't. It displays a message that says something like "...

Need to Pass the Audio Test

Hi: To prepare for a video conference in 30 minutes, I took the Zoom test. Unfortunately, the Audio portion failed. I could not hear what I recited. I'm using an iMac desktop on v. 12.6.3. How do I correctly set the System Preferences for "Sound"? Cu...

Camp by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio Rate 48K

I have asked Zoom support this a million times, every time they tell me to do this or that and it never works. Zoom used to record at 48K, but now it's at 32K. I'm on the PRO account, on a Mac Monterey 12.3.1. Anyone have any success changing the sam...

eaves dropping

is it possible for someone to listen to my conversation over zoom when my computer denied access to the speaker. I think that the person heard all my conversation as i was talking about them and they were able to tell me things i said.

BabyR6 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes