Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Connecting to iPad via airplay is very slow to connect

I can successfully connect to my iPad via airplay but it's very slow to connect—about 15 seconds. This has only started to occurring in the last few months after working remotely. Please note both devices are on the same wifi network. Any help would ...

7roy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing

 My Screen sharing is not working in IPad. The screen doesn't load, what could be the problem? Last time I waiting 5min and it’s not open.

IMG_6174.png

Formated Pasted Text

Hi, I conduct workshops and want to prepare some formatted text instructions ahead of time and post them into the chat during the session with the same formating I have in word. Whenever I copy and paste from word Zoom removes my bold and bulleted fo...

BGL by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Scheduled Meetings Are Missing

I have several meetings scheduled, including reoccuring and individual occurances. All of these meetings are missing from both my upcoming and past meetings. When I click in the scheduler, I receive the error message: We failed to list your workflows...

Google Contacts fields not syncing/visible in Zoom

I'm using the Google Contacts integration and regularly search for contacts within the Zoom desktop client. Not sure when/if this changed, but most contact information I have for some users, especially phone numbers, is not coming across to the conta...

Being kicked out as host after a few minutes

Hello!As the host of my daily Zoom meetings, I am getting kicked out after about 5 minutes of starting the meeting (even though the free plan states that meetings can be 40 minutes long). I am able to log back in and rejoin, but I'm trying to find a ...