Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Echo Show + Zoom (outside US)

Dear Zoom team, According to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360053161571-Getting-started-with-Zoom-on-Echo-Show it is possible to join Zoom Meetings from an Echo Show device, but it only works, if you have a US-based Amazon account. If you...

fh86 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Meeting Passcode

I've recently started using Calendly + Zoom, but found that most of my clients have problems finding and entering meeting passcodes. So obviously id like to remove it. But from what I understand, zoom doesn't allow me to do so. Is it because of my pl...

Enregistrement disparu

Suite à mon meeting zoom qui s'est correctement enregistré, la conversion se déroule à merveille durant plusieurs heures, puis ... plsu rien. Mon enregistrement a purement et simplement disparu... Il s'agissait d'une réunion importante. Quel moyen ai...

Recurring

Why are recurring meetings not showing in alphabetical order ? And there doesn't appear to be an option to file meetings alphabetically

AlanD by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes