Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Join Button: D2L/Brightspace integration

We are using Zoom within our D2L/Brightspace platform. Currently the "join" button is available for participants (students) to see for all meetings scheduled for up to 7 days from the current date. Is there any way to change that setting so the Join ...

slow choppy connection during meeting

Yes. Thank you. I have spoken to my internet provider about my zoom meetings being interrupted with slow internet connection. They say it isn't them since the diagnostic shows all is well and it is only on this program that it sounds choppy my meetin...

New Computer

I have an new computer and need to know how to put the zoom icon on my taskbar to start a meeting.

DRC1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get rid of "Tap to access video call effects"

When I enter a meeting on my cell, the message "Tap to access video call effects" pops up. It has an "x" in the top right corner, but the "x" doesn't do anything. The popup stays on my screen, even after I have left the meeting and closed Zoom on my ...

LinkedIn events page deletes my Zoom link

When I create an event on LinkedIn, and add a link to my Zoom Meeting, later on LinkedIn appears to remove the link. I have to edit the event and paste the link in again. This has happened frequently. Anyone else experienced this and found a solution...

trebso by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes