Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording has disappeared

Hello.We had a large conference call yesterday via our paid Zoom account. Meeting was set to "Auto Record" and to "Cloud". Here's what happened:The meeting began autorecording when the host joined, and saved the recording to the Cloud.After 48 second...

MDavis3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Microphone stopped working

EDIT: See below for solution!! Hello, Recently for no apparent reason my microphone stopped working in zoom. The laptop is 3 months old, it is an HP Envy. The microphone available to zoom is called "Array (Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Mic...

tom11011 by Newcomer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Rendering Method

When Video Rendering Method is set to "Auto" how does zoom know to pick optimal rendering method between Direct3D11 Flip, Direct3D11, Direct3D9, and GDI? Is there a way to know which Video Rendering Method is being used?

Thx123 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Audio works when I'm a guest, but not when I host

I have a similar issue as a user presented here in March 2022. New M1 Mac computers (MacBookPro and iMac) but no sound when I host a meeting - but fine when I'm invited (or using other meeting platforms). Computers updated. I have updated and uninsta...

johnc1 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Recording does not exist 3301

When I try to access a recording sent to me in an email as a link with a password it says recording does not exist 3301. does anyone know how to solve this? I have been receiving recordings in the same way for 2 years without an issue until today.

Lucy64 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

gallery recording in zoom

Hello! I need some help....I have googled and researched and changed the settings on my zoom account. I went to settings on the left side; went to recordings; then cloud recording; I have checked the box that says"record gallery view with shared scre...

dianaFo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes