Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

theeventscalendar.com - meeting settings

Hello, we are using the "theeventscalendar" plugin to create meetings in zoom.We have the issue, that we need to set up meetings with the option "mute members at entry".Is there a way to set this optin in the theeventscalendar-plugin?If not, does any...

Resolved! Alternative Host

When assigning "Alternative Host" I receive message that the person must have a license. Is there another option. I have a weekly meeting that I will not be able to attend, however the group needs to meet. Help! If I send out meeting link. Can the gr...

Resolved! Logging in on two different devices?

I have an upcoming meeting at which I need to be logged into Zoom on two different devices. I have an old MacBook that I'm trying to use that has OS X 10.6.8 on it. I installed ZOOM but it won't update to the latest version, which isn't surprising. B...

Pentuin by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMA CODIGO DE ACCESO REUNIONES

Hola no puedo eliminar el código de acceso me dice consulte al administrador, anteriormente solo remitía el link e ingresaban a mis reuniones directamente sin poner el código de acceso ahora deben poner el mismo y no puedo elimnar esta función.Alguie...

How do I invite an attendee?

Hi, I am not finding my paid for Zoom account as user friendly as I'd like. Pretty new to tech. Where is my clipboard, and why does it say "Pending" next to the contact I just added? Basically, how do I invite an attendee, and one that isnt a Zoom ac...

LWS24 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes