Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Licensed Member w basic error

I am admin of our acct. One of my users has a licensed membership and is getting the message “Basic Zoom Account Can only host for 40 minutes” when she tries to schedule a meeting. Thoughts?

Confirming E-Mail

I set up a meeting correctly and my payment was processed, but I did not receive an e-mail confirming the meeting. Should I have? How do I know if attendees received an invite? I might have made a mistake at the end of the process.

Chatbox text visible in Zoom recording

Hi there, any suggestions for cutting the chatbox out of the recording, didn't realise it would be visible! Its just a frame of the first 3 comments at the start of the Zoom but the names are clea

Convert MS word to Zoom polls?

Is there any possible way to convert multiple choice questions in MS Word to Zoom polls? I have like hundreds of questions and that is quite exhausting copy and paste every question and choice.

pda2211 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

error code 10004

hello, since a few months, Zoom is asking to do some updates, and when I try to do so, I get en error message (code 10004) - can you help please ?

They can't hear me

Hi, after using Zoom perfectly well for years now, all of a sudden nobody can hear me. I've checked microsoft access to the mic which is fine and I've tested the mic on zoom which again is fine. I can hear everyone else perfectly but they just can't ...

tgva by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes