Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to update Zoom

On Sun. Oct. 8 I went on to Zoom (that I had set up) for our family Thanksgiving meeting. I could NOT get on as it kept telling me to update, and contact my Tech Dept. This is a HOME computer so I AM the Tech dept. No matter what I do in Zoom or try ...

Joyful72 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Unable to install updates Error code:10004

yes so every time I boot Zoom on macOS Ventura 13.0.1 i get this modal notification saying:Unable to install updates Error code:10004“Retry” & “Close” buttonsRetry never works. Can use existing install version which is Version: 5.11.6 (9890)haven't b...

Connect to Audio

Hi, I just am having trouble with connecting to audio I just don't know how to remove it on my Chromebook it's annoying and I don't know how to put a stop to it since it'll load for about 10 minutes and not connect then it messes with the screen and ...

audio transcript transcribing

I recorded. Have the video and the audio but for some reason the transcript seems to be frozen at the Transcribing stage? any help? first time that this happened. I left it for quite awhile but after 1,5hr is still transcribing

Nsang by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing randomly

Hello,i've been having issues on my desktop with zoom I'm on Windows 1132gb ramRTX4090i7 13700kf here's the log of the issue in the reliability monitor :A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application dé...

Elric by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes